Telling your brand value is not the same as usual, just deliver your product. Today the approaches used in common companies attach a story behind the product that increases the interest of product value. A compelling brand will drive sustainability and long-term profits, increasing your market share and elevating your business above the competition. A brand story is simple, it’s the story of your business, the one that elicits an emotional response from your audience and helps them form positive associations with your brand. A strong brand story can connect you to your audience and also leave a lasting impression that motivates them to stick with your brand in the long term.
A great brand story taps into the emotions of your target audience, tying your company values to your brand promise and conveying your brand experience. Effective brand stories are evocative, relevant, and highly memorable, with the power to connect with your primary customer in a way that supports building a strong and loyal customer base. So, pay attention to five simple strategies below.
- Find your “why”. Start your story with why. Why do people have to choose my product as their solution? Why should I sell my product? When creating your brand story, it’s essential to know your brand inside and outside. This includes not only your production values and target audiences, but the reasons your brand exists. Many companies just focus on a brand story based on what or how their product or service offers. The fact is they have to tell us what they do, how they help people and give benefits.
- Define your brand tone. The tone you decide for your brand story should consist of the values, emotions, and experiences you want people to associate with your brand. One effective method of brand storytelling that conveys a relevant tone is a heartfelt message from brands that are committed to making a difference in the world. Through heartfelt messages, the audience feels involved as part of the story. Besides that, humor and fun value also can be added to create a memorable, engaging brand story that sets the tone for the brand experience.
- Keep authentic. A lot of company presence released their unique story probably makes other competitors challenged. This circumstance pushes other companies unsteady with their own value. When it comes to telling your brand story, that’s a huge no-no. Today’s consumers can spot inauthenticity like it’s a fire in a freezer, and nothing will make your audience distrust you faster than if you pretend to be something you’re not.
- Make it concise and clear. As much as you want to tell your brand’s story from its birth to your future business plans, you need to keep it concise to keep people interested. No one wants to spend time reading a novel-length brand story. People are likely to read your story if it’s short and easy to understand.
- Determine your headline wisely. Titles, headlines and taglines are an effective brand storytelling method. If you saw your title in your Instagram stream, would you find it irresistible? Clickbait titles won’t work, especially if your content doesn’t deliver. Make sure your titles are click-worthy and your content share-worthy; that’s the secret to storytelling success.
In addition to telling your brand story through words, you can create videos, post images or quotes, and develop taglines that capture the essence of your brand storytelling to help the message spread. All provided by SNXP Studio that welcome your business needs based on what you want.